- Learning Objectives
- Mode of Delivery
- Training Timing
- Material Provided
- Who Should Attend?
- Group Discount (same company only)
- Course Outline
ASNT-NDT is a certification program practice by The American Society for Non-Destructive Testing which spreads extensive knowledge in technical concepts that layout techniques and methods such as the process of performing tests, evaluating, monitoring, and assessment. In accordance with recommended practice No. SNT-TC-1A, the program provides a framework for ASNT-NDT Level III certification in NDT.
AAIS’s ASNT Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Level 3 exam preparation training is designed to establish a clear understanding of ASNT Level III services to your company's needs and specifications. AAIS provides an excellent teaching methodology that will assist you in successfully completing this exam certification and make sure you develop to lead the testing smoothly and in accordance with industry standards such as SNT-TC-1A. Furthermore, this course will benefit professionals prosper in self-determination, competency, cost-effective strategies, marketability, and job opportunities with high pay roles.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Exhibit a clear understanding of NDT methods.
- Extensively highlight the scope of NDT methods.
- Identify and evaluate NDT limitations.
- Determine proper and effective procedures to be involved.
- Identify and apply appropriate calibration standards.
- Efficiently interpret NDT reports.
- Independently perform NDT for the company at all levels.
Mode of Delivery
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting or at our Training Center.
Consecutive Saturdays at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST
• Presentation Slides • Study References
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of training.
Who Should Attend?
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- All professionals, instructors, and engineers applying NDT methods in the field.
- Individuals who are successfully certified with ASNT levels 1 and 2.
- Professionals who wish to enhance their career opportunities as certified ASNT experts and have the competency to independently carry out ASNT-NDT methods.
All ASNT NDT Level III candidates must successfully complete both: a Basic Examination, regardless of the method(s) for which the candidate seeks certification; and a Method Examination, which is given at the candidate’s request, in one or more of 11 different NDT methods. Once certified, the Basic Examination need not be retaken unless the certificate holder allows all ASNT NDT Level III certificates to expire.
Group Discount (same company only)
• 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
• 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
|ASNT NDT Level III||4000 EGP|
- Introduction to ASNT-NDT and its value.
- Overview of NDT technical methodology.
- ASNT-NDT standard SNT-TC-1A and CP-189.
Overview of basic ASNT- NDT methods, Extensive study of Radiographic, Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Visual and Optical Testing (RT, UT, MT, PT, and VT), Effective implementation of NDT methods.
- Roles and responsibilities of applying NDT effectively.
- ASNT standards during NDT.
- Discussion and exam practice question and answer session.